Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Bears will Win the Super Bowl...

and I will put money on it if I have to...Game watching will be on HD at Cory's. Leftover vodka from the party is present, and I am getting drunk today...so please join me in that exciting endeavor! Want to say thanks to all who showed up at Pete and my bday party! A good time is an understatement...as it was filled with everything I dreamed of and then some.

A quick congrats to the ladies who ended up coming back on the guys in the battle of the sexes match-up in flip-cup. And then props to the Ohio transplants for beating the non-Ohioans...which naturally wasn't even close. Beer pong died early on, but it was a worthy cause.

The highlight of the night was definitely Pete's performance. Pete juggled fire (drunk I might add) with some dude, and even though almost burned a hole in the pool cover, it was very impressive. Pete then proceeded to juggle the fire and then unicycle around the pool with only a remote control's (balance beam analogy) worth of space, only to drop one of the fire sticks in the bushes, causing a small fire that was immediately extinguished by Pete, who had to stop on a dime and get his stomp on. Astute reaction there...Oh, and I almost forgot, he blew a plume of fire like he was frolicking in the autumn mist...

As far as the rest of the night, complete blur. All I know is we didn't have enough mixers, which led to taking more shots, and then debauchery. Could've had more of a dance party, but it was certainly fun for all who participated. The sticky floor didn't help the cause, but a little more liquor on the floor (for the homies of course) helped a bit...temporarily.

Well, hope to c u at Cory's for the game....Da Bears, da Bears, da Bears....

2 comments:

Ali said...

I am happy to hear that others don't remember that last events of the evening. That is comforting!

tonsoyun said...

Cursed from the opening kick-off...or was it my victory guarantee...no no...Rex Grossman...