Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Todd's 30th Birthday

You are invited to my 30th Birthday, February 17th (Saturday night) at the Tiger Bar;
317 NW Broadway Portland, OR 97209, 503-467-4111, it is downtown. Yes, I am getting old, Thanks! I thought that I would get that out of the way. Anyway I want you all to come help me celebrate! I am going to have local band Chronicle play. Check out their myspace page for a taste of goodness;
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68019194

Please RSVP, so I can give the bar an idea of how crazy this is going to be! I hope you can all make it because this is going to be one hell of a party!!! Come one, come all, bring anyone you want.
See you there,
Old man Todd

1 comment:

Jared said...

This band is Mi-t fine. I saw them at Goodfoot. They make you get up and shake. Philpott's b-day is on that weekend too. Todd wins because he is older, as the rules of the playground dictate. However I have a feeling we will be celebrating enough for everyone. By the way, some of us have monday the 19th off because we are celebrating presidents' besides Bush day.