Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Groundhog Day Formality

I have determined I have a mental issue with Friday. It would be wise for me to sleep in on Friday's for the next year. I'm not gonna work, go out, and as a matter of fact, I'm going to drive out in the country and start a fire...not a forest fire...a personal fire. I'm going to ponder this some more...but in the mean time, I want to tell you that I'm stoking the fire in my soul about this Friday's Age of Aquarius party! It's not only a birthday party for all AquaRi-eyes...but it's also Groundhog Day! This stupid tradition means nothing to me but groundhogs are certainly the most fuckable forest animal out there. Kidding of course, but they sure would be a good fuck. Okay, okay, so the people out there that still have the stomach to respect good shock value when you see it, the is party is goin' down at Cory's aka Shnozzy's palace, which is located at 5029 NE 34th. Corner of 34th & Webster, in between Alberta and Killingsworth. We will be a devising a team that will buy liquor...as team A, team B will buy mixers, and team C will buy the beer for flip-cup (although flip-cup with liquor is one helluvan idea...not to mention a scary and unpredictable outcome). Shnozzy Osbourne has recently purchased a plasma screen and XBOX 360...so if anyone wants to lose in NBA 2k6, come early to the party. For the rest of the night, I envision socializing, wishing the hot tub was working, beer pong, flying birds, teaching the natives how to play flip-cup, and then actually playing flip-cup...and then dance the night away to songs like "Regulators" and then naturally to songs like "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough"...subsequently a dance-off! Elizabeth holds the current crown from Kristen's party last year...but she's going down...indeed...to me!

2 comments:

Jared said...

I have seen flip-cup with Cpt & Coke. Indeed, the outcome is spectacular. Some call it time-traveling. As in, "the next thing you know..." Can I be on the A-team? please, please, please!

Ali said...

As my other some what sexier half is going to be in the "A Team" I shall take my place in the "C Team." I am thinking something cheap but not skunky. How much flippymcflipstien beer shall I bring?