Wednesday, January 24, 2007

shows, shows and more shows.

Lots of entertainment in P-town in the next few weeks, starting...tomorrow.

First, the Auto show stars this thursday. I'm going and I think Caleb and Todd said they were planning on going. Anyone else? Its $10 but you can probably find a coupon out there if you really need one. They have motorcycles this year...real freaky ones. http://www.paragonexpo.com/201.html

Next is a free show at the Crystal Ballroom this Sunday, 1/28/07. That Mofo is 93 years old!!! So, they're throwing a party. Menomena will be there celebrating the release of a new ablum. If like Radiohead, and you haven't seen this band, you're dumb. Sorry, don't cry, just go see them. Jesse and I are going to that one. He went last year and said everything is free?!?!? www.danceonair.com

In a few weeks there is a show on Jesse's B-day. Its his favorite band for this second and you all got an email about it. "Of Montreal" is the name. I trust his judgement, but I haven't seen them yet- so I'm going. It's at the Wonder Ballroom. Nice place to see a show and have a B-day. That one is on 2/6/07.

1 comment:

Dan said...

There are also a few good jam bands playing at the Crystal before for the so call Radiohead sounding band. So I might be up for that this sunday, plus it is free, so you can't go wrong with that. I also have alot of showes to metion, but you guys really aren't into my music, so I won't bore you.