Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm in baby! Let's get T&N blogging...

Phew, I hope nobody has as much trouble as I did to find out how to start this blog-o-rama. If you have problems, then email Jared...he had to send an invite to contribute to the blog.

Well, I'd like to start by saying Happy New Year! I had a rockin' good time at the Kennedy School...it was like Vegas, but indoors! Dr. Theopolis puts on a great live show...perfect for NYE. Speaking of live shows, there's a couple coming up. My Morning Jacket, who was hands-down the best performance of Bonarroo 2004, is playing at The Crystal Ballroom on Tues. January 9th. Jared, Ali and I already have tickets to that....and I just checked and I think they're sold out...so sorry to rub that one in...February 6th, a very important date as it is my bday...Of Montreal is playing at the Wonder Ballroom. If you don't know, www.ofmontreal.net or www.myspace.com/ofmontreal

Plus, it's my bday so you have to go!

January 13th, next Saturday, Francie is having a GOING AWAY PARTY AT MY HOUSE! This is going to be a party of everyone and anyone Francie and I know...so it should be huge. Oh, and by the way, she's moving to S Korea to join Molly and her Asian-wannabe lifestyle.

Next Monday...The Buckeyes destroy the Gators. Kickoff is at 5:05pm. Seats to be reserved at The City Sportsbar at around 2 or 2:30! I'm getting off work early and so should you...

No comments: