Tuesday, March 6, 2007

St. Patty's Day Debauchery

So I'm having a party on St. Patty's Day! I know, I know...you're probably like Yun and St. Patty's Day don't go together, but I tell you what, I sure can get down like I'm an Irishman on this special holiday. So anyway, I'm thinking a potluck around 6...and not 6:30...6 on the nose. I know how you Portlanders roll, with your 1/2 hour late bullshit. Did you know in Peru that the average time people are late to appointments, etc. is 1 and 1/2 hrs. That's fucking real late and a real stat! So anyway, I figure some of you Irish people will be drunker than all hell by that time...but hopefully we have nice weather and I can grill something (a day like today would be ideal). So the tentative plan is to eat, drink, and be merry...or fight...and then go to some bar other than Kell's (no offense).

The roommate situation: Justin will be snowboarding in Whisler and McCormick (the actual Irishman) is on the wagon for the month...

2 comments:

Jared said...

So the French(catholic) drinking holiday was a success last month at Ali's. Now its time for the Irish drinking holiday at Yun's! Next month we take a break for my homeboy Jesus, but then we jump off the wagon in May again, for the Mexican drinking holiday. Now I know why they taugh french and spanish in school.

Ali said...

I do believe I will be attending this event!