Tuesday, June 26, 2007

4th of July

Hi All,Don't know what all's going on for the 4th of July, but i DO know that some lucky ones have the day off. Erin and I are moving into our new place this Sunday, Right downtown on the water, and RIGHT by the fireworks, and we were thinking about having everybody over to check out the new digs have some drinks, make some food, and walk down to see the fireworks. The More the Merrier. I'm thinking around 6 for food and drink and then walk down to the water to stake out a spot.I would post this on the transplant/native blog, but the blog won't let me. Interested? Hit me up so that we know what to expect.
Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Ali. the blog doesn't love me.

Jared said...

I sent you an invite to the blog. Use the emailed instructions to post in the future, or not. That was the problem.

Anonymous said...

no.

okay.....fine.