Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello Transplants / Natives

Nice to see another little Web Community alive and kicking, and what a great name! I've been using blogger for a while and all I have are complements & praises. I've yet to migrate any of my administered blogs to the new blogger beta but I know there are lot's of improvements. Also in case we haven't been formally introduced... I'm kinda of an internet nerd (use firefox!). It's been a while since I've visited the Pacific Northwest, but perhaps I'll be up there soon... last time I was there I didn't have a digital camera, so if I come across a scanner in the next few months I'll definitely post some pictures of Jared and I chill'n in Seattle or along the Oregon coast.


Also if your interested, check out my flickr photos and my old-school blogger profile... Looks like I've got another site to link to.

One more discussion note... anyone there score a Wii? A friend of ours has one and it's a blast... Wii bowling rocks... check out this flickr group of Wii action shots.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Welcome E-rock. Thanks for the links too. You're such a special nerd.

Ali said...

Yay! We have an Eric on the blog! Now if all our lame ass friends would join we would be set!

Erick said...

I should have posted something a little less self-promotional... but anyhoo. Now I can see the time difference out there easy too!